Monday, January 28, 2013

I Found It! Tiffany & Co. Pearl Bracelet

I think every girl should have a pearl bracelet and necklace set in their wardrobe. What do you think? 

I've been looking for a perfect pearl bracelet for a long time, and I finally found it!

 A little while ago I went into the Mikimoto store with a friend just to look around because I know they have beautiful pearls. They certainly have exquisite pearls, but it is way too expensive. 

I have difficult times finding one because I need 7.5'' long bracelet and want the pearl size to be decent. Most of the pearl bracelet I saw normally are 7''. Today I was browsing on tiffany's web site and found out their pearl bracelet came in different sizes for this style, and I think I have found it! Now I just have to work toward it, hehee.



This one is exactly what I am looking for 7.5'' long 9-10mm

What size do you perferred?




7''long 5-6mm




7'' long 4.5-5mm




No comments:

Post a Comment