Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Gotham Bar and Grill

You can tell I am really taking advantage of Restaurant Week. Today I went to a Michelin Star restaurant Gotham Bar and Grill to celebrate my friend's birthday.  Comparing my experience yesterday with Maze, I am extremely impressed by Gotham Bar and Grill. To sum it up, I had a great time. The customer service, ambiance and food were great!







Appetizer- Sunchoke Soup

I liked it a lot. It was creamy, smooth, and tasteful. If you don't mix the sauce, every spoon you enjoy will have different taste. 




Grilled White Tuna

The tuna was perfectly seared, and very fresh.




Main Course-  Slow Cooked Chicken Breast

The name might sound boring to you, but definitely not the taste. The chicken was very tender and juicy.



Pan Rosted Salmon

It was perfectly seared, not oily and tasted very good with the vegetable and sauce.




Dessert- Carmel Panna Cotta

It was not too sweet and it balanced very well.




Orange Parfait 

I didn't have it so I cant comment, but my friends said she enjoyed it very much.





No comments:

Post a Comment