Sunday, January 20, 2013

Another Haul With Nailuv Gel Polish

In my pervious post, I said that I am on the safe side when it comes to nail colors. What I meant is that I have a lot of colors that are in different shades of red and pink. I wanted something different and bought some colors that I normally will not go for. Surprisingly I love these colors!!

I did not photoshop the pictures below. By doing that I hope it can shows the true color of the polish. I also hope that it can helps you find the perfect color. Because I understand that when purchasing a nail polish online is difficult. You might not know how the color look like in person and end up wasting money. I have bought some other colors beside these that I am showing today. If you want to know how other colors look like, please check my older post and let me know which color you would like to see. I will gladly take some photos for you.




       




Hit The Jackpot




Pink Elephant




What's Up




Merry Mermaid




Love Power




Dynamic Duo




No comments:

Post a Comment